Skip to content
- During the first weeks of the flowering period your plants nutrient requirements increase significantly. It is critical that these needs are fully met at this stage, as it is at this point where crop potential is predominantly dictated.
- biOpOnic Flower Feed is designed to supply the correct ratio of nutrients for the transition from vegetative growth to full flower development combined with the essential bio stimulants necessary for maximum nutrient absorption.
- biOpOnic Flower Feed also supplies the grounding to allow Top Heavy Crop to complete its function of increasing the number of final flowering sites in preparation for a bumper harvest.
- To make up a full strength Leaf Feed solution mix 100ml of the concentrate with 900 ml of tepid tap water. Allow to stand for 30 minutes and then spray the plants foliage lightly to the point of runoff.
- Do not mix with any other products and store both the concentrate and any made up solution away from strong light.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection